STATEMENT ON ZAKIR NAIK
It has been brought to our attention of a report by an Indian-based television channel, circulated through various social media outlets, claiming that the Malaysian Government had rewarded preacher Dr Zakir Naik with land for Dr Naik’s Peace TV channel and a “slot on Malaysia’s national broadcaster”.
We would like to clarify that these allegations are baseless.
PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE
7th May 2019
- Phone Call from The Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Statement on The Situation in Jammu and Kashmir
- Statement on The Arrival of Equanimity Yacht at Port Klang and Earthquake in Lombok, Indonesia
- Press Statement on Khazanah – 30 July 2018
- Government to Reinstate Bandar Malaysia Project
489 total views, 2 views today