KUCHING, Sept 16 — Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim chaired a Cabinet meeting at Wisma Bapa Malaysia, here, today.
Anwar, who is also the Minister of Finance, was greeted by Sarawak Premier Tan Sri Abang Johari Tun Openg upon his arrival at 2.20 pm.
His deputies Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi and Datuk Seri Fadillah Yusof also attended the over three-hour meeting.
Nearly all Cabinet ministers were present, including Communications and Digital Minister Fahmi Fadzil, Economy Minister Rafizi Ramli, Transport Minister Anthony Loke Siew Fook and Education Minister Fadhlina Sidek.
As soon as the meeting ended at 6 pm, Anwar left for Stadium Perpaduan to attend the Malaysia Day celebrations later tonight.
- TWO DPMs, 25 MINISTERS ALL SWORN IN BEFORE KING TODAY
- PM ANWAR IBRAHIM ARRIVES IN SINGAPORE FOR OFFICIAL VISIT
- THREE AGREEMENTS INVOLVING CYBER SECURITY, DIGITAL, GREEN ECONOMY SIGNED IN SINGAPORE – PM ANWAR
- PM ANWAR CHAIRS SPECIAL CABINET MEETING
- PM ANWAR ATTENDS “MUNAJAT AMBANG TAHUN BAHARU 2023” PROGRAMME