KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 19 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim conveyed his well wishes to candidates who will be taking their 2022 Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examinations tomorrow in a Facebook post today.
“Good luck in your SPM exams. Selamat maju jaya,” he shared, adding that he would be praying that their efforts and hard work would bring them meaningful success.
The Education Ministry (MOE) had previously said in a statement that the 2022 SPM exams would take place from Jan 30 to March 15 and involve practical science tests, oral and listening tests as well as written exams.
The ministry also said that 403,637 candidates will be taking written exams from Feb 20 to March 15.
A total of 131,318 examination invigilators have been appointed to ensure that the exams are conducted smoothly at the 3,355 examination centres throughout the country.
- PM DISCUSSES PLANS TO UPGRADE INFRASTRUCTURE, FACILITIES FOR HAWKERS IN KL
- PM ANWAR RECEIVES COURTESY CALL FROM AUSTRALIAN FOREIGN MINISTER
- PM ANWAR WANTS GIFT-GIVING CULTURE TO STOP
- GOVT INJECTS RM152.6 MILLION TO COMPLETE OPV1 PROJECT – PM ANWAR
- PM ANWAR CALLS FOR GREATER PRIVATE SECTOR, GLC PARTICIPATION IN TVET