KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 30 (Bernama) — The Islamic Development Department of Malaysia (Jakim) is inviting the public to the “Munajat Ambang Tahun Baru 2023” with Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim programme at the Putra Mosque, in Putrajaya, tomorrow.
JAKIM, in a post on Facebook, said the programme, to welcome the New Year, will start at 6.30 pm with dinner, followed by the Maghrib prayer at 7.15 pm and then the Hajat prayer, Yasin reading and the “doa selamat”.
The Prime Minister is scheduled to deliver a special message at 8 pm, which will be broadcast live by Radio Television Malaysia (RTM), before joining the congregation for the Isyak prayer at 8.30 pm.
Prior to this, Anwar had called off the 2023 New Year’s Eve celebration at Dataran Merdeka as the country comes to terms with the flood situation in several states.
- PM ANWAR ATTENDS “MUNAJAT AMBANG TAHUN BAHARU 2023” PROGRAMME
- PM ANWAR INVITES PUBLIC TO FOLLOW ‘DEVELOPING A MADANI NATION’ MANDATE TOMORROW
- SULTAN OF TERENGGANU GRANTS AUDIENCE TO PM ANWAR
- PM ANWAR TABLES MALAYSIA MADANI BUDGET 2023 IN DEWAN RAKYAT
- PM CHALLENGES MALAYSIAN CONTINGENT TO BAG FIRST OLYMPIC GOLD IN PARIS 2024