JAKARTA, Feb 5 — Malaysian Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin is meeting Indonesian President Joko Widodo for a four-eye discussion at the presidential palace, Istana Merdeka, here Friday.
The meeting started at 10.50 am (11.50 am in Malaysia) and is scheduled to last for about 40 minutes under strict adherence to COVID-19 preventive standard operating procedures.
Among issues expected to be touched on those related to palm oil discrimination, haze, investment and trade, implementation of the Reciprocal Green Lane and cooperation in addressing the COVID-19 pandemic.
- PM Muhyiddin arrives for official visit to Indonesia
- PM Muhyiddin wants strategic ties between KL and Jakarta
- PM Muhyiddin hopes Malaysia, Singapore finalise SOP on worker movement soon
- Singapore asked to consider allowing Malaysian workers to commute daily – PM Muhyiddin
- Malaysia hopes Brunei will establish Reciprocal Green Lane – PM Muhyiddin