KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 3 — Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin expressed condolences to the family of veteran comedian Datuk Jamali Shadat who died today.
In a post on his official Facebook page, Muhyiddin said his demise is a great loss to all.
He said Jamali had entertained audiences with the form of comedy loaded with family values that unite the people of all races through laughter.
“May Allah bless his soul and place him among the righteous,” said Muhyiddin.
The late Jamali Shadat, who was born in Bukit Kapar, Klang, Selangor, is well known for his ability to use his voice to play the character of ‘Atan’, his grandfather ‘Atok’ and the child’s friends in multi tones and languages.
He died at the age of 78 at his residence in Kampung Sungai Pinang, Pulau Indah, Port Klang, leaving behind eight children and 39 grandchildren.
- PM Muhyiddin ucap takziah, sifatkan kematian Jamali satu kehilangan buat semua
- PM expresses condolences to the family of ADUN Slim
- Paimuzi’s death a great loss for country – PM Muhyiddin
- PM Muhyiddin extends condolences over passing of Mohamad Ikhsan
- PM Muhyiddin extends condolences to ex-national footballer’s family