KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 1 — Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today conveyed his condolences to the family of the late Mohamad Ikhsan Kamarudin, a digital illustrator, who died this morning.
Through a posting on his Facebook account, the prime minister, as an art fan, shared his feeling of loss as Mohamad Ikhwan’s artworks have been widely used to spread COVID-19 awareness messages.
“My deepest condolences to the family of the late Mohamad Ikhsan. His passing is a loss to all.
“May Allah bless his soul and place him among the righteous,” said Muhyiddin in his posting.
According to the Facebook account of Artortoise, of which Mohamad Ikhsan was the group’s founder, he was reported to have died at 1.37 this morning.
He was reported to have received treatment for Hepatitis B or liver complications at Selayang Hospital since Oct 22.
- PM Muhyiddin extends condolences to ex-national footballer’s family
- PM Muhyiddin conveys condolences, describes Hasbullah’s passing as a great loss
- PM Muhyiddin expresses condolences over the demise of Jamali Shadat
- Paimuzi’s death a great loss for country – PM Muhyiddin
- PM Muhyiddin conveys condolences on demise of Bahrain PM