KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 9 — Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today expressed his condolences over the passing of the Senegalese Ambassador to Malaysia, Fatou-Danielle Diagne.
He said Diagne played an active role in Malaysia-Senegal relations, and her contributions will always be remembered.
“I am saddened upon hearing the news of the passing of the Ambassador of Senegal to Malaysia , Her Excellency Fatou-Danielle Diagne, early this morning.
“I would like to offer my condolences, on behalf of the Malaysian government, towards Her Excellency’s family members as well as to the government and the people of Senegal. Our prayers are with you,” he said on his Facebook page.
Bernama is in the process of gathering more information on Diagne’s passing.
- PM extends condolences to Jokowi on mother’s passing
- PM expresses condolences to the family of ADUN Slim
- PM Muhyiddin conveys condolences on the demise of Kuwait’s Emir
- Ungku Aziz’s services, sacrifices to country unparalleled – PM Muhyiddin
- Beirut Blast: Malaysia willing to render assistance – PM Muhyiddin