KUALA LUMPUR, April 20 — Yayasan Pelaburan Bumiputra’s (YPB) board of trustees has appointed Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin as its chairman and Finance Minister Tengku Datuk Seri Zafrul Tengku Abdul Aziz as its deputy chairman, effective April 14.
In a statement today, Permodalan Nasional Bhd (PNB) said the board of trustees comprises four members, adding that Tan Sri Dr Zeti Aziz and Tan Sri Ambrin Buang would remain as members of the board.
PNB said that the YPB board of trustees and PNB’s board of directors welcome the new appointments and will work under their leadership and guidance to take PNB to the next level, as it strives to become a distinctive world class investment firm and continue to generate sustainable returns for its 14 million unit holders.
- PM Muhyiddin, Tengku Zafrul appointed to Khazanah board
- PM Muhyiddin inspects implementation operation of PRIHATIN Package
- COVID-19: PM Muhyiddin proud of recovered patient’s role in helping others
- The government had to take immediate action to tackle COVID-19 – PM Muhyiddin
- PM Muhyiddin receives courtesy call from National Dakwah Council leaders