PUTRAJAYA, March 25 — Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin spent some time to check out the retail activity at a hypermarket in Seri Kembangan near here following the implementation of the Movement Control Order which entered its eighth day today.
Muhyiddin arrived at the hypermarket at about 6 pm and went straight to the groceries section.
He also asked several customers on whether or not they found that supplies of essential items were sufficient.
Many customers were seen approaching the prime minister and thanked him for the government’s initiatives and efforts in ensuring the people’s wellbeing while facing the threats of COVID-19 infection, while the others, including the staff, took the opportunity to snap a picture or two with the prime minister.
- Goverment in no hurry to open country’s borders – PM Muhyiddin
- RM6.8 million to upgrade e-Kasih, collect more accurate data – PM Muhyiddin
- PM Muhyiddin visits supermarket, happy people observing social distancing
- Govt targets 40 per cent digitalisation of E2E service delivery by year-end
- RELA one of the best platforms to foster unity among Malaysians – PM Muhyiddin