PUTRAJAYA, March 11 — Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today chaired the first meeting with deputy ministers at Perdana Putra here.
The meeting, which began at 2.45 pm, was attended by 37 deputy ministers who were sworn-in yesterday.
Also attended the meeting were Chief Secretary to the Government Datuk Seri Mohd Zuki Ali and Deputy Chief Secretary (Cabinet) Datuk Dr Farizah Ahmad.
In the morning today, the prime minister chaired the first Cabinet meeting at the same building.
Last Monday, Muhyiddin announced his Cabinet line-up after he was sworn in as the 8th Prime Minister on March 1.
- PM Muhyiddin chairs first Cabinet meeting
- COVID-19: PM visits, chairs meeting at CPRC
- PM Muhyiddin announces Cabinet without Deputy Prime Minister
- PM Muhyiddin Begins Work as Prime Minister
- PM is briefed on economy, COVID-19
853 total views, 4 views today