PUTRAJAYA, Feb 4 — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his wife, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, today hosted a luncheon for visiting Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan at Seri Perdana here.
Defence Minister Mohamad Sabu; Primary Industries Minister Teresa Kok and Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Liew Vui Keong also attended the luncheon.
Imran Khan arrived last night for a two-day visit to Malaysia.
This is the former cricket star’s second visit to Malaysia since he became the prime minister in August 2018. He first visited Kuala Lumpur in November of that year.
Earlier today, Dr Mahathir and Imran Khan held a meeting in Perdana Putra here to discuss bilateral relations.
- Dr Mahathir, Imran Khan meet in Putrajaya
- Malaysia, Pakistan sign extradition treaty
- Imran Khan says looking forward to next KL Summit
- PM Arrives in Islamabad for Three-Day Visit to Pakistan
- Pakistan Accords Official Welcome to PM
171 total views, 1 views today