KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 21 — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today chaired the first National Productivity Council (NPC) meeting for 2020.
Chief Secretary to the Government, Datuk Seri Mohd Zuki Ali via his Instagram site said NPC is a platform to discuss strategic directions to empower the national productivity agenda in driving sustainable and inclusive economic growth to achieve Shared Prosperity Vision 2030.
Mohd Zuki also uploaded two pictures of the meeting.
Meanwhile, Economic Affairs Minister, Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali said the NPC was revived in February 2019 to set the guide and strategic direction to drive the overall national productivity.
“The membership of NPC has been rearranged so that its membership comprised experienced and expert groups to identify issues and problems at all levels ,” he said in his Twitter site.
- Videos Allegedly Linked to Minister Politically Motivated – PM
- Mahathir, Dutch counterpart meet in New York
- Dr Mahathir believes has good support but prepared to face no-confidence vote
- PM Chairs First EAC Meeting
- Govt to cut investment processes to expedite approvals – Dr Mahathir
311 total views, 1 views today