KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 13 — The Public Universities Vice-Chancellors and Rectors Committee (JKNC/R) today expressed its full support to Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad as the interim Education Minister.
The committee, in a statement today, expressed its full support and would always be ready to extend cooperation to Dr Mahathir in implementing initiatives to improve the quality of the country’s education, in line with the Fourth Industrial Revolution (IR 4.0), digital innovation and the Internet of things (IoT) centered on the National Education philosophy and the principles of the Rukun Negara.
“The JKNC/R is also committed to promoting the country’s quality, inclusive, and conducive higher education towards global prominence,” it said.
The committee also congratulated Dr Mahathir who assumed the post on Jan 3 and hoped that he would continue to drive and empower the country’s educational excellence.
- Education Ministry pledges full cooperation to Dr Mahathir
- PM Calls on APEC Members to Embrace Shared Prosperity Philosophy, Include in Their Economic Model
- Dr Mahathir Extends Condolences Over Khoo Kay Kim’s Passing
- Govt to ensure shared prosperity under new economic direction — Tun M
- Interim Education Minister only temporary – Dr Mahathir
91 total views, 2 views today