KULAI, Nov 14 — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today attended a dialogue session with Johor state and federal civil servants at a hotel here.
The one-hour session which touched on the Shared Prosperity Vision 2030 (WKB 2030) was also attended by Menteri Besar Dr Sahruddin Jamal, State Secretary Datuk Azmi Rohani, state government leaders and heads of state and federal government departments
Also present was the Prime Minister’s wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali.
WKB 2030, which was launched by the federal government last October is the blueprint for the nation’s direction from 2021-2030, taking into account current and anticipated conditions over the next 10 years.
It is also aimed to make Malaysia a country that continues to grow sustainably with wealth distribution that is fair and inclusive encompassing each income group, across ethnic groups and regions.
Earlier, Dr Mahathir who is Pakatan Harapan (PH) and Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) chairman, had breakfast with the community at Warung 800, near Pekan Nenas, Pontian accompanied by the PH candidate for the Tanjung Piai parliamentary by-election, Karmaine Sardini.
Also present at the event was Bersatu president Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, who is also Home Minister.
- Important for Sarawak to Be Allied to Federal Government – Dr Mahathir
- FDI into Malaysia is much bigger than before – PM Mahathir
- Johor State Government Retreat Session with Federal Government Leadership
- PM Calls for Caution Over Racial, Religious Sensitivities
- Formation of Bersatu in Sabah not to take over state government – Dr Mahathir
179 total views, 7 views today