BAKU, AZERBAIJAN, Oct 25 — Malaysian Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today held bilateral meetings with leaders from Bangladesh, Pakistan, North Korea and Iran on the sidelines of the 18th Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit here.
Dr Mahathir, who arrived in the Azerbaijan capital on Thursday night, had earlier delivered his statement at the plenary session of the Summit which was chaired by Azerbaijan President Ilham Aliyev.
He first met with Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina before meeting North Korea’s number two leader and president of the Presidium of the Supreme People’s Assembly, Choe Ryong-hae.
Dr Mahathir also had separate discussions with Pakistan President Arof Alvi, Iran President Hassan Rouhani and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani.
- 18th Non-Aligned Movement Summit opens in Azerbaijan
- Malaysia to send more students to South Korea – Mahathir
- PM Arrives in Islamabad for Three-Day Visit to Pakistan
- Dr Mahathir Arrives in Baku for 18th NAM Summit
- The 25th International Conference on The Future of Asia
116 total views, 2 views today