KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 11 — Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng has started tabling Budget 2020 in the Dewan Rakyat.
Lim began his much-awaited budget speech at 4.05 pm.
Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, Cabinet ministers and MPs were present to follow the budget presentation.
The budget presentation is being broadcast live by local TV stations.
Budget 2020 is the second budget of the Pakatan Harapan government after taking over Putrajaya in May 2018.
- Thousands throng PM, cabinet ministers’ Aidilfitri open house
- No Cabinet Reshuffle, Says PM
- No Immediate Need to Recalibrate Budget – PM
- Dr Mahathir attends PH thanksgiving gathering
- King, Queen Grace Royal Tea Reception
226 total views, 4 views today