FUKUOKA (Japan), Aug 7 2019 — Malaysian Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has been conferred with the Honorary Doctorate of Philosophy from the International University of Japan (IUJ) today.
Dr Mahathir was conferred an honorary doctorate in the course of his two-day working visit to the Fukuoka.
–fotoBERNAMA (2019) COPYRIGHT RESERVED
- The Conferment of the Honorary Doctorate from University of Ankara Yildirim Beyazit to The Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Dr Mahathir Arrives in Osaka for 3-Day Working Visit
- Arrived in Tokyo for the 25th Nikkei Conference
- Dr Mahathir’s Visit to Towa Corporation
- Japan’s Doshisha University Confers Honorary Doctorate of Humane Letters to Tun M
303 total views, 2 views today