FUKUOKA (Japan), Aug 7 2019 — Malaysian Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad has been conferred with the Honorary Doctorate of Philosophy from the International University of Japan (IUJ) today.
Dr Mahathir was conferred an honorary doctorate in the course of his two-day working visit to the Fukuoka.
–fotoBERNAMA (2019) COPYRIGHT RESERVED
- The Conferment of the Honorary Doctorate from University of Ankara Yildirim Beyazit to The Prime Minister of Malaysia
- Arrived in Tokyo for the 25th Nikkei Conference
- Delivering Lecture at the Japan Future Leaders School (JFLS)
- The Malaysia-Japan Business Dialogue
- PM Explores teamLab Future Park
144 total views, 16 views today