FUKUOKA (Japan), Aug 7 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad on Wednesday, visited the interactive digital art installation teamLab Future Park in Fukuoka.
He spent about an hour at the centre, located at Canal City Hakata, to explore the interactive exhibits and technology behind it.
Dr Mahathir saw for himself the Augmented Reality (AR) technology used in the futuristic park. He was briefed and given a guided tour by teamLab founder Toshiyuki Inoko.
He also took the opportunity to sketch and paint an octopus painting and then put it in the virtual aquarium. The results of Dr Mahathir’s sketches will remain in the futuristic park.
Dr Mahathir is in Fukuoka for a two-day working visit beginning Wednesday.
–fotoBERNAMA (2019) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Mahathir Test Drives Made-In-Vietnam Car
- Japan serious about helping Malaysia develop – Mahathir
- PM visits Konica Minolta factory, opens SIC in Melaka
- Make Landscaping a Malaysian Culture – PM
- Delivering Lecture at the Japan Future Leaders School (JFLS)
229 total views, 1 views today