KUALA LUMPUR, Aug 10 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali today extended Aidiladha greetings to all Malaysian Muslims.
“Assalamualaikum Warramatullahi Wabarakatuh. My wife and I would like to wish all Muslims Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha, and we hope everyone is happy with this festival of sacrifice as we observe the prescribed rituals according to the teachings of Islam,” he said in his greetings via a 42-second video clip uploaded on YouTube today.
Malaysian Muslims celebrate Aidiladha tomorrow (Aug 11).
- Dr Mahathir, wife extend Aidilfitri greetings
- Dr Mahathir joins thousands of Muslims in Aidiladha prayers
- Many Muslim countries weak due to wrong interpretation of Islamic teachings – Dr Mahathir
- Dr M wishes Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers
- Avoid splits by following true Islamic teachings – Dr Mahathir
368 total views, 1 views today