FUKUOKA (Japan), Aug 8 (Bernama) — Malaysia’s Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad Thursday received a courtesy call by Hiroto Izumi, the special advisor to the Prime Minister of Japan, to discuss Malaysia and Japan bilateral ties.
The meeting with Izumi, who in-charge related to Malaysia affairs, took place in Fukuoka on the final day of Dr Mahathir’s two-day working visit to the prefecture.
Japan is Malaysia’s fourth-largest global trading partner in 2018 with bilateral trade recorded at RM132.57 billion (US$32.86 billion).
- Japan serious about helping Malaysia develop – Mahathir
- Mahathir, Abe Hold Bilateral Talks
- Dr Mahathir Conferred Honorary Doctorate by Japan University
- PM Arrives in Ankara for A Four-Day Visit to Turkey
- PM Dr Mahathir Receives Courtesy Call from Sheikha Moza
165 total views, 5 views today