FUKUOKA (Japan), Aug 7 — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad delivering his lecture on How Science and Technology will Contribute to World Peace at the Japan Future Leaders School (JFLS) today.
Over 2,000 high school students are attending this year’s programme at the JFLS, including four from Malaysia. The others are from Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Mongolia, Thailand and China.
–fotoBERNAMA (2019) COPYRIGHT RESERVED
- The Conferment of Honorary Doctorate of Philosophy to PM from the International University of Japan (IUJ)
- Delivering Speech at the Kyushu-Asia Institute of Leadership (KAIL)
- The Malaysia-Japan Business Dialogue
- Bilateral Meeting with The Prime Minister of Japan
- Dialogue Session at The Foreign Correspondents Club of Japan (FCCJ)
77 total views, 14 views today