KUALA LUMPUR, July 4 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today wished all Malaysian Muslims performing the pilgrimage this year a safe and Mabrur Haj.
‘’I wish a safe and blessed pilgrimage to the guests of allah who will be performing the haj this year.
‘May they obtain a blessed haj and return home safely,’’ he said in his jottings on his Twitter and Facebook accounts.
The first group of 483 Malaysian pilgrims departed for the Holy Land this morning on a Malaysian Airlines flight.
The haj operation this year would involve 30,200 pilgrims and 62 flights, with the last scheduled leaving on Aug 4.
- Malaysia Proud of Tabung Haji’s Achievements – Dr Mahathir
- Saudi Arabia’s Makkah Route Initiative Benefits Malaysian Pilgrims – Dr Mahathir
- Malaysia Airlines to Retain Identity Even if Sold – PM Mahathir
- Dr Mahathir pleased with grit shown by ‘Tooth King’ to pull aircraft
- Mahathir acts on Butterworth endowment land residents’ woes
485 total views, 2 views today