PUTRAJAYA, June 5 (Bernama) — Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today sought forgiveness from Malaysians for any shortcomings on Pakatan Harapan’s part that might have caused dissatisfaction among them.
He hoped the spirit of unity displayed by the people of different races at the Aidilfitri open house at Seri Perdana would prevail.
“In this country we live peacefully and celebrate together the festivals of all races. That’s why we can thrive in such a harmonious environment,” he said in front of thousands of guests at the festive gathering hosted by him and his Cabinet ministers here.
Alongside him was wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali.
He added: “My wife and I and our family would like to wish, ‘selamat hari raya Aidilfitri, maaf zahir dan batin kepada semua.”
- Thousands throng PM, cabinet ministers’ Aidilfitri open house
- 4,000 Break Fast with PM at Kota Kinabalu City Mosque
- Dr Mahathir, wife extend Aidilfitri greetings
- Over 30,000 attend Kedah MB’s raya open house
- Mahathir hosts luncheon for Hsien Loong at Seri Perdana
228 total views, 1 views today