MELAKA, June 10 (Bernama) — Melaka Governor Tun Dr Mohd Khalil Yaakob together with Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his wife, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohamad Ali, attended an Aidilfitri feast with the Melaka civil servants at the Dataran Seri Negeri here today.
Mohd Khalil and Dr Mahathir spent about an hour enjoying the variety of traditional Hari Raya dishes and minggling with some 2,000 Melaka civil servants attending the feast which began at 12.30 pm.
The guests were entertained by the Melaka Historical City Council band.
Also present were Melaka Chief Minister Adly Zahari, State Secretary Datuk Hasim Hasan and the state executive councillors.
Minister of Entrepreneur Development Datuk Seri Mohd Ridzuan Md Yusof, who is also Alor Gajah Member of Parliament was also in attendance.
Earlier, Dr Mahathir delivered his keynote address at the Prime Minister’s Gathering With Melaka State Civil Servants in conjunction with his one-day working visit to the state.
- Civil servants told to prepare for Industry 4.0
- Civil servants must not get bound to the ruling party – Mahathir
- Dr Mahathir Hands Over Letter of Appointment to New Chief Secretary to Government
- Govt trying to ascertain actual cause of Orang Asli deaths – Dr Mahathir
- Don’t be greedy to the extent of committing corruption – Dr Mahathir
392 total views, 2 views today