KUALA LUMPUR, June 4 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali today extended Aidilfitri greetings to all Malaysian Muslims.
“Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin,” the Prime Minister said in his greetings via a 54-second video clip uploaded on his Twitter and Facebook sites.
Dr Siti Hasmah, who was beside him, also extended Aidilfitri greetings to Malaysian Muslims who are abroad and security personnel who will be on duty to protect the nation and also those participating in United Nations peacekeeping missions.
Malaysian Muslims celebrate Aidilfitri tomorrow (June 5) .
- PM Agrees on Several Proposals on Defence White Paper – MAF Chief
- Mahathir, Siti Hasmah extend Aidiladha greetings through YouTube
- Dr Mahathir: Muslims Must Be Industrious and Stop Being Dependent
- Mahathir Hopeful KL Summit Will Lead to Bigger Things for Muslims
- Be grateful for being able to fast in peace – Dr Mahathir
308 total views, 1 views today