PUTRAJAYA, June 24 – Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad received a visit from the Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), Christine Lagarde in his office at Bangunan Perdana Putra today.
–fotoBERNAMA (2019) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- IMF’s Lagarde calls on Dr Mahathir
- Dr Mahathir receives a courtesy call from Abu Dhabi Crown Prince
- PM Chairs The Meeting of Special Committee on Congestion at the Johor Causeway
- FIFA President calls on Dr Mahathir
- Communist Party of China’s Delegation Calls on Dr Mahathir
213 total views, 1 views today