LANGKAWI, May 25, 2019 — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and his wife, Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, were present at the launch of the Langkawi District’s Kasih Ibu Darul Aman Card (KIDA) at the APM Complex, Jalan Air Hangat today.
Also present was Chief Executive of the Northern Corridor Implementation Authority (NCIA) Datuk Seri Jebasingam Issace John.
To date, 4,511 low-income mothers in Kedah receive RM250 monthly financial assistance via smart cards to purchase basic necessities and family health expenses of RM500 per year.
–fotoBERNAMA (2019) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Grand Dinner of St. John Ambulance Malaysia’s 111th Anniversary
- Special Mandate Council to the Kedah Civil Servant
- PM’s Monthly Meeting Session with the Prime Minister’s Department Staff – May 2019
- Shared prosperity vision strategies will help overcome poverty
- Dr Mahathir attends Langkawi District Action Council Meeting
345 total views, 1 views today