STATEMENT ON ZAKIR NAIK
It has been brought to our attention of a report by an Indian-based television channel, circulated through various social media outlets, claiming that the Malaysian Government had rewarded preacher Dr Zakir Naik with land for Dr Naik’s Peace TV channel and a “slot on Malaysia’s national broadcaster”.
We would like to clarify that these allegations are baseless.
PRIME MINISTER’S OFFICE
7th May 2019
- Statement of Clarification (Azilah Hadri)
- Phone Call from The Prime Minister of Pakistan
- Statement on The Situation in Jammu and Kashmir
- An Improved Deal on The East Coast Rail Link (ECRL) Project
- The Appointment of Chairman of The Petronas Board
2,129 total views, 3 views today