ALOR SETAR, May 26 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad took time off from his busy schedule to make a 30-minute walkabout at the Ramadan Bazaar at Stadium Darul Aman here today.
The Prime Minister, who drove his car himself, arrived at the bazaar at 5.55 pm accompanied by his wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali.
Dr Mahathir also bought among others yogurt, roti jala and cucur udang for the breaking of the fast.
The seller of the ‘Popia Jamal’ there also gave the popular item to Dr Mahathir for free,
Dr Mahathir was also surprised to find chicken rice in greenish and yellow hues sold there, which is rather unusual for the Malaysian favourite.
- Dr Mahathir attends PH thanksgiving gathering
- 4,000 Break Fast with PM at Kota Kinabalu City Mosque
- Dr Mahathir breaks fast with Cabinet members
- Peace in Country is a Bliss for All – Dr Mahathir
- Don’t Be Too Dependent on Offerings – Dr Mahathir
284 total views, 1 views today