PUTRAJAYA, May 14 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today launched a workplace guideline for the public sector, known as myPortfolio, a strategic management instrument to enhance the service delivery system.
He said myPortfolio would serve as a reference in the preparation of more orderly documents pertaining to procedures, work processes and responsibilities at the department level and individuals.
The initiative is to ensure there is no delay and mistakes in performing their jobs, hence, able to increase productivity at government departments, he said.
“myPortfolio is introduced to let civil servants know what they should do in discharging their duties. In fact, it also spells out the parameters and connection between their job and other officers.
“This will facilitate supervisors in monitoring the work status of each task and to take corrective measures, should there be delays,” he added.
- Respons Rakyat App Enables Complaints to be sent to 460 Government Entities
- Don’t be greedy to the extent of committing corruption – Dr Mahathir
- Civil Servants Should Be More Tolerant and Accept Differences – PM
- Public, Private Sectors Must Work to Achieve Common Goal – PM
- Gov’t to reintroduce procedures to address bureaucratic red tape – Mahathir
496 total views, 2 views today