KUALA LUMPUR, May 12 (Bernama) — In conjunction with Mother´s Day today, Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad pays tribute to his wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali and all mothers, and wishes them a Happy Mother´s Day.
“Happy Mother’s Day. I hope all mothers are in good health and able to raise their children in the best possible way, ” he tweeted today.
Attached with the tweet is a 32-second video clip of him and Dr Siti Hasmah, the mother of their seven children.
Mother´s Day is celebrated every year on the second Sunday in May.
- PH government needs time to fulfil pledges in manifesto
- Dr Mahathir, wife wish Malaysian Buddhists A Happy Wesak Day
- Mahathir, Siti Hasmah extend Aidiladha greetings through YouTube
- Dr Mahathir, wife extend Aidilfitri greetings
- Adapt to New Technologies – PM Tun Dr Mahathir
206 total views, 1 views today