KUALA LUMPUR, May 11 (Bernama) — Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah and Raja Permaisuri Agong Tunku Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah attended a breaking of the fast with Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and Cabinet members at Istana Negara here, tonight.
Also present was the Prime Minister’s wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali.
Other VIPs who attended the event were Chief Justice Datuk Tengku Maimun Tuan Mat and Dewan Rakyat Speaker Datuk Mohamad Ariff Md Yusof.
Foreign representatives from Yemen, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Senegal, Bosnia Herzegovina, Palestine, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Thailand, Bangladesh, Japan, Philippines, India and Brunei were also feted at the event.
- Dr Mahathir breaks fast with Cabinet members
- Re-Tabling of Amendment Bill Depends on Needs – PM
- Malaysia, Brunei Darussalam Sign MoU on Movement of Prisoners
- Dr Mahathir leading Malaysian delegation to 34th Asean Summit in Bangkok
- PM Pays Last Respects to Almarhum Sultan Ahmad Shah
109 total views, 1 views today