KUALA LUMPUR, May 11 (Bernama) — Yang di-Pertuan Agong Al-Sultan Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah and Raja Permaisuri Agong Tunku Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah attended a breaking of the fast with Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad and Cabinet members at Istana Negara here, tonight.
Also present was the Prime Minister’s wife Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali.
Other VIPs who attended the event were Chief Justice Datuk Tengku Maimun Tuan Mat and Dewan Rakyat Speaker Datuk Mohamad Ariff Md Yusof.
Foreign representatives from Yemen, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Senegal, Bosnia Herzegovina, Palestine, Iraq, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Thailand, Bangladesh, Japan, Philippines, India and Brunei were also feted at the event.
- Maal Hijrah 1441H Celebration Brings Message of Developed Country with Strong Unity
- Dr Mahathir breaks fast with Cabinet members
- Re-Tabling of Amendment Bill Depends on Needs – PM
- Dewan Rakyat Creates History Passing Constitution Amendment Bill Through Bipartisanship
- King, Queen Grace Royal Tea Reception
304 total views, 3 views today