KUALA LUMPUR, April 29 (Bernama) – Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad today thanked Tan Sri Mohamad Fuzi Harun for his services as Inspector-General of Police.
“I received a courtesy farewell visit from Tan Sri Fuzi Harun, the Inspector-General of Police who will end his service this Saturday. Thank you and highest appreciation for his service,” Dr Mahathir said in his Facebook account today.
He also uploaded three photographs of Fuzi’s visit to the Office of the Prime Minister.
Earlier, the media reported that Fuzi’s service would end in May.
Mohamad Fuzi, who turns 60 years on May 4, was appointed Inspector-General of Police on Sept 4, 2017, taking over from Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar.
He joined the Royal Malaysia Police as cadet ASP on Jan 8, 1984 .
- Govt to open investigation on Suhakam’s social activists disappearance findings
- SB’s Role in Pastor Koh’s Disappearance Merely Hearsay – PM
- Free Food for All Uni Students only Possible with Sufficient Allocation – PM
- Govt committed to channel police allocation – Dr Mahathir
- King, Queen Attend Tahlil Ceremony in Conjunction with Warriors’ Day Celebration
426 total views, 2 views today