SINGAPORE, April 7 (Bernama) – It is obvious that both Malaysia and Singapore are keeping their channel of communication widely open in their efforts to solve bilateral issues, although tensions escalated at times due to “exchange” of words.
Through numerous meetings, two bilateral issues had successfully been resolved so far. One is the postponement of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High Speed Rail (HSR). The other one, recently (Apr 6), is on the airspace over Pasir Gudang.
Malaysia and Singapore, neighbouring countries located just a kilometre away from each other, are currently intensively working on solving few other outstanding matters, such as the maritime border issue and the 1962 Water Agreement.
- Malaysia, Singapore Always on Talking Terms – PM
- 2019 : M’sian govt works consistently to solve bilateral issues with Singapore
- Mahathir, Hsien Loong to meet at first retreat in Putrajaya
- Malaysia, Singapore agree to find amicable solution to water supply issue – Mahathir
- Malaysia-Singapore Leaders’ Retreat next week to discuss unresolved issues
361 total views, 2 views today