LANGKAWI, March 30 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad spent his time tonight attending the Langkawi Bersatu People’s Feast at the Ayer Hangat Assemblyman Service Centre in Padang Gaong Ulu Melaka here.
Dr Mahathir and his wife, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohamad Ali, arrived at the venue at 9.20 pm and were welcomed by Kedah State Assembly Deputy Speaker cum Ayer Hangat assemblyman, Juhari Bulat.
Also present were Kuah assemblyman Mohd Firdaus Ahmad and Langkawi Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) leadership lineup.
The feast was attended by approximately a thousand people from Ayer Hangat constituency and surrounding areas.
- Don’t Be Too Dependent on Offerings – Dr Mahathir
- Government Looking to Attract More Foreign Investments to Boost Economy, Strengthen Ringgit – Dr M
- APM BENCHMARK OF VOLUNTEERISM IN MALAYSIA – PM
- PM Fulfils Couple’s Wish to Repair Dilapidated House
- Formation of Bersatu in Sabah not to take over state government – Dr Mahathir
144 total views, 1 views today