LANGKAWI, March 30 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad spent his time tonight attending the Langkawi Bersatu People’s Feast at the Ayer Hangat Assemblyman Service Centre in Padang Gaong Ulu Melaka here.
Dr Mahathir and his wife, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohamad Ali, arrived at the venue at 9.20 pm and were welcomed by Kedah State Assembly Deputy Speaker cum Ayer Hangat assemblyman, Juhari Bulat.
Also present were Kuah assemblyman Mohd Firdaus Ahmad and Langkawi Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) leadership lineup.
The feast was attended by approximately a thousand people from Ayer Hangat constituency and surrounding areas.
- Dr Mahathir attends Langkawi District Action Council Meeting
- Don’t Be Too Dependent on Offerings – Dr Mahathir
- APM BENCHMARK OF VOLUNTEERISM IN MALAYSIA – PM
- Government Looking to Attract More Foreign Investments to Boost Economy, Strengthen Ringgit – Dr M
- Plan to Move Bukit Malut Residents to Proper Housing to Be Implemented
335 total views, 1 views today