KUALA LUMPUR, March 25 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad will deliver a keynote address at the Perdana Leadership Foundation Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Forum 2019 themed “Accelerating the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) in Malaysia” on April 4.
In a statement today, the foundation said the forum, which would gather over 30 business leaders, government officials and industry experts, would discuss the 4IR impact on Malaysia’s business and economy as well as how local businesses could best accelerate their adoption of 4IR technologies.
The forum at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, will have nine plenary and concurrent sessions covering topics from the capital market to automation.
The foundation’s executive director, Tan Sri Nik Mohamed Nik Yaacob, said although there was much talk about the 4IR, many business leaders only had a vague notion of what it was.
“Our intention with this year’s forum is to define the 4IR in the Malaysian context and explore the opportunities as well as impact of this wave of change.
“The CEOs, government representatives, and analysts that we have gathered will share their real-world experience, lessons, and ideas so that businesses in Malaysia can navigate this new landscape successfully,” he said.
The forum fee is RM950 with discounts for government employees and groups. Further information can be found at www.perdanaceoforum.com.
- Public, Private Sectors Must Work to Achieve Common Goal – PM
- Malaysia to establish Proton automotive assembly plant in Pakistan – Dr Mahathir
- Malaysia is a friend of China, welcomes more investments – Dr Mahathir
- Restructure Business, Industrial Ecosystems to Meet Future Needs: Dr M
- Malaysia committed to a conducive environment for foreign capital, technology – Dr Mahathir
278 total views, 1 views today