MANILA, March 7 (Bernama) — Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad was given a state welcome at Malacanang Palace here Thursday, the first such reception given to a foreign head of government by the Philippines under the administration of President Rodrigo Duterte.
— fotoBERNAMA (2019) COPYRIGHTS RESERVED
- A Brief Meeting on Ways of Moving Forward for Newly Formed South Philippines Administration
- Malaysia – Philippines Business Forum
- Arrival in Manila for Three-Day Visit to the Philippines
- A Gathering with Malaysians Living in Philippines
- Receiving the “Nishan-e-Pakistan” or Order of Pakistan
45 total views, 1 views today