KUALA LUMPUR, 27 Feb (Bernama) – Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad, and wife, Tun Dr Siti Hasmah Mohd Ali, enjoyed a theatre outing to Istana Budaya tonight to watch Ola Bola the Musical 2019.
“I enjoyed the musical. I think it’s easily the best stage play with the helicopter and things like that. They have made progress in putting up a stage show,” he told reporters after the curtain came down.
Directed by Puan Sri Tiara Jacquelina, it is an adaptation of Chiu Keng Guan’s successful film of the same name in 2016 inspired by the national football team’s quest to qualify for the 1980 Olympics in Moscow.
The cast of the production in its second run — with closing night on March 3 — includes Brian Chan, Abimanyu Masilamani, Luqman Hafidz, Hafeez Mikhail, Tony Eusoff, Jian Wen, Melissa Ong, Douglas Lim, Altimet, Nabila Huda and Iedil Putra.
- Revived LTdL Brings Great Mileage to Malaysia – PM
- FIFA President calls on Dr Mahathir
- Malaysia welcome ASEAN’s joint bid for 2034 FIFA World Cup
- Malaysia Unhappy with The Latest Report on MH17 – PM Mahathir
- PM, Wife Attend ‘Raj of The East’ Film Premiere
163 total views, 2 views today