1. Visitors who want to use facilities such as feedback to PM and PM's Updates are required to register for security measures in order to avoid undesirable incidence.
2. Visitors are fully responsible for information provided to the Office of The Prime Minister's Portal.
3. Visitors must ensure that files attached (if any) are free of viruses.
4. Websites of government and private agencies that required a link to Office of The Prime Minister's Portal must have the approval from the Director of SMPKE Division, Office of The Prime Minister.
5. Breaking or hacking attempts into Office of The Prime Minister's Portal are prohibited.